1. Our neighbors claim they would not recognize him if he weren’t carrying some sort of ball.
2. He sleeps with three basketballs every night, sometimes up to five. And two footballs. And if they’re not there when you put him in his crib, he starts yelling, “I want my basketball!”
3. He regularly clutches a ball to his chest in the car. Sometimes he insists on taking it into stores or to school.
4. He’s two years old and he can catch a ball. With precision.
5. He spent over an hour today providing color commentary on the NFL game we were watching.
6. His two big brothers have spent so much time inspiring him to follow in their footsteps that he is already a total bruiser.
EDITED TO ADD this picture…