1. We learned the joy of eating icicles:
3. By 9:30 this morning I was already prepared to murder my children because they were unwilling to stand nicely in a group and smile for a Christmas card photo. It’s like herding cats, people. Angry cats who don’t like each other.
4. Sam’s school start was delayed by two hours because of snow. Jack and Quinn’s school start was delayed one hour. Rather than do the math and try to figure out how to get everyone to school on time, I kept Jack home from school along with Sicky Sickerson Quinn. (If Student A leaves House 1 at 10am and Student B leaves School 2 at 10:30… See what I mean?)
5. My Blogger account is no longer notifying me when I get comments. EDITED to remove a sentence that was meant in fun but upon further reflection, just seemed in bad taste. Anywho, my comment notification seems to be working now, but I’m still mad at Hotmail because they forced me to change my perfectly good Hotmail account to Windows Live. Which doesn’t work in Safari. Bastards.
6. Because of The Sickness, Quinn took an extraordinarily long nap today and Jack and I got to have some good times with Legos. I made a living room for my tired firefighter. I am particularly proud of his lovely mosiac coffee table/end table set. I do, however, think that firefighter standards have gone downhill what with their hiring of one-handed personnel.
7. My TiVo evidently thinks we need to be watching Yo Gabba Gabba. And my kids apparently agree.