Also, Jack falls apart at school every January, which means that school is kind of a shitshow right now. Which is kind of a bummer.
I also have this cyclical, chronic, low-level depression thing going on, but that isn’t a lot of fun to talk about either.
Here is what I DO have:
• You guys, there is this awesome show that I’m sure none of you have ever heard of before, but holy shit, I’ve been watching Breaking Bad on Netflix streaming (*I* still love you, Netflix!) and I am in love. It’s fortunate that I’m not sixteen years behind the trends or anything.
• As if living with other human beings isn’t noisy enough, my dog, who spent the day right next to me, had a near-constant stomach gurgle for several hours today.
• We hired a cleaning service because I am terrible at, you know, house upkeep. However, the stress of avoiding them on the day they come is reaching epic proportions. This is mostly because I feel bratty for being home during the day, but not cleaning. The other six days of the week, however, are spent in sparkly clean joy.
• I had to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked. THAT was the longest six years I ever spent in a movie theater. I wrote about that movie in terms of the sacrifices of parenthood over at Patch.com.
• I’m hoping that that link right up there (^) can count as your post for today if this one doesn’t.